1. What is a Pillow Insert?
It takes the form of sheets that are essentially made of repurposed cotton and other plant-based fibers (Lyocell).
This product format is infused with a Scent Technology that releases fragrance for up to one week and helps promote better sleep.
2. Why a Pillow Insert?
Easy to slip between your pillow and pillowcase Sleep Inserts are infused with our Scent technology so that it is ready to use and lasts for up to one week. – There is no need to spray every night, unlike pillow sprays.
PRODUCT GENERAL USE
1. When should I put it on my pillow?
Place the insert between your pillow and pillowcase as you prepare to go to bed.
2. Why should it be placed between pillow and pillowcase?
This way the pillow inserts stay in place during the night, and you can enjoy optimal fragrance experience.
3. How long can I leave it between my pillow and pillowcase?
Up to one week (or more frequently as you wish).
4. Will it wet my pillowcase?
SleepysTM Scented Pillow Inserts are designed as a dry fragranced fabric sheet intended to support a comfortable night's sleep.
5. Why does each box contain 13 Scented Pillow Insert?
Every Scented Scented Pillow Insert is meant to last up to one week. Each box will then last for around 3 months.
6. Does the product have an expiration date?
Once the product has been opened, please use by following the instructions. The product will last up to one week once opened.
SCIENCE OF SLEEP & SCENT
1. How can scent can help me have a better sleep quality?
Several studies have shown a positive correlation between sleep and scent.
- Real-world evidence for the impact of scent on sleep in healthy individuals using biometric and self-report measures (Tabert, M., et al., 2022)
- In addition to the activation of olfactory-relevant areas in the brain, odors can also increase connectivity to sleep-wake centers in the brain. (Ackerley et al., 2019)
- Odor presentation during sleep may enhance deep restorative sleep. (Perl et al., 2016)
2. What is METASLEEP™ Scent technology?
It is a unique scent, scientifically proven to promote better sleep. Leveraging SleepScore Labs™ non-wearable biometric sleep tracking technology, we measured and demonstrated the positive impact of scent on people’s sleep cycles in context (=in real conditions, at home).
3. What does METASLEEP™ mean?
Meta in Greek means beyond, it is a prefix meaning “more comprehensive” or “transcending”. A higher level. The METASLEEP™ brand is designed to promote a better sleep experience.
4. Will I still have a good night's sleep even if I don’t smell the fragrance after a few days?
Frequent exposure to any scent can lead to what is known as “habituation”, an experience-based sensitivity adaptation. We’ve observed significant benefits on sleep with significantly lower fragrance dosages. Leave the insert a full week or change more often if you feel like experiencing it like on day 1.
5. If I stop using it, will that impact my sleep?
Our Pillow inserts are designed to promote better sleep and are Melatonin-free.
6. Who is this product best suited to?
This product is intended for adults who are looking for a non-invasive and pleasurable way to support a good night's sleep.
1. What does it smell like?
Our fragrance is expertly crafted with perfumers to deliver the essence of Sweet restful JASMINE, Calming LAVENDER, and Comforting CEDARWOOD.
The result? A modern soft linen freshness for a comforting atmosphere that lasts. FAQ – SleepysTM Scented Pillow Inserts
2. Are there other scents available?
Currently, this product is available in one very loved scent.
3. How often should I use the fragrance?
We recommend replacing the pillow insert weekly (or more frequently as you wish).
4. How do I know if the fragrance will work for me?
While results always vary due to many factors, we are confident in this product because the fragrance has been proven to support better sleep, validated by SleepScore LabsTM proprietary technology.
1. Will the fragrance interfere with any medications or other sleep aids I am currently taking, such as white noise machines or sleep supplements?
Our fragrance adheres to globally accepted safety standards to ensure consumers can feel confident in the product. If you have any medical conditions, please consult with a medical professional prior to use.
2. Is the fragrance safe for children to use?
This product should be used as directed, for adults only.
3. Are there any negative side effects associated with using the fragrance? Is the scented product suitable for people with sensitive skin or allergies?
Our fragrance adheres to globally accepted safety standards to ensure consumers can feel confident in the product. However, if you are sensitive to fragrance, please consult a medical professional prior to use.
4. Can I use it for my kids?
This product is intended for adults.